VISION AND MISSION
KPPI (Kebaktian Pujian dan Penyembuhan Ilahi ), that is translated as Praise and Divine Healing Service, is an outreach ministry or evangelistic ministry established in 1993 by GPPI Pondok Daud. This service is interdenominational as a part of cooperation for fellow church members of the Body of Christ. KPPI is a revival crusade where the invitation of repentance in the name of the Lord Jesus and the invitation to receive healing will always be preached.
The message that is always delivered in KPPI is the message of the Gospel of Salvation according to Luke 7:22; Then Jesus answering said unto them, “Go your way, and tell John what things ye have seen and heard; how that the blind see, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, to the poor the gospel is preached.”
The KPPI services can be organized in accordance with the liturgical procedures adapted to the local church. The praise and worship raised by all the congregations present in the service will bring down the power of God, just according to Psalm 22: 3 (NKJV), “But You are holy, Enthroned in the praises of Israel. “ As the result, miracles of healing might take place during the praising and worship to the Lord, even before the preaching of the Word of God.
KPPI is a team ministry. The ministers who pray for the sick are generally layman who were trained in the Healing Ministry Course (HMC) training. The prayer team comes from various church backgrounds as they represent the church where KPPI is held. Everyone who comes to the KPPI event will devote himself to his own church, be a blessing and actively serving in his respective Church.
By the grace of God, KPPI has been regularly held in Jakarta since 1993 and now is held every Thursday in the fourth week every month. Meanwhile, KPPI collaboration with other churches has been held thousands of times since 2004 all through Indonesia, from Sabang to Merauke and from Talaud to Rote.
VISION of KPPI
To bring the message of salvation and healing in the Lord Jesus Christ to the nations.
MISSION of KPPI
To preach the Gospel with evidence.
To prioritize the unity of the Body of Christ in ministering together with love.
To stimulate all denominational churches to grow in the evangelization and healing ministry.
To rise up the layman to minister as the servant of the Lord.
To encourage them who got saved and healed in KPPI to become blessing in their own churches
To minister with the characteristics of praise and worship, compassion and humbleness.
WORKING PRINCIPLES of KPPI
Working together with other churches and evangelism institutions without differentiating the church denominations.
Maintain relationship and harmony with the co-partners.
The ministry of HMC and PDHC is given freely based on Matthew 8:10, whereas the church or any organization that invites KPPI team will be the host that will provide the place and facilities for the event.
Our Statement of Belief
1. We believe in one God, the Trinity: the Father, the So, and the Holy Spirit. He is the Creator of the universe, the Almighty, the ever-present, the all knowing and all loving.
2. We believe in Jesus Christ, the Word of God, God who incarnated as a man, conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary. When living on earth He was 100 percent man and 100 percent God.
3. We believe that Jesus as a man was holy and without sin. He died on the cross to become the sin to redeem all mankind, died and went down to the Hades. On the third day, He was resurrected, ascended to the Heaven and sat on the right hand of the Father God.
4. We believe in the Holy Spirit,
o Holy Spirit lives in the hearts of the believers and provides gifts to those who are longing for;
o Holy Spirit gives the ministry power to the believers and also the gifts and offices to edify the body of Christ;
o Holy Spirit is still performing miracles from the past, at present and in the future, both directly and through the believers of Jesus Christ.
5. We believe the Bible is 100 percent the Word of God which is infallible, reliable and the foundation as well as the primary reference for Christian living and teaching.
6. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man must be born again by the Holy Spirit through faith in Jesus Christ.
7. We believe in the Second Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ, where the day and time will be unknown to anyone except to God the Father, and He will return before the great tribulation. His holy living people will be raptured and will return to build the Millennial Kingdom on earth.
8. We believe after the Millennial Kingdom, the Lord Jesus will judge the living and the dead. They whose names written in the Book of Life will live forever in Heaven and they who were unwritten will be doomed in hell forever.
For you who are moved by the Lord to support this PDHC service with a donation, please send your fund to:
Bank CIMB NIAGA, Kebon Jeruk Branch
Account Number: 2610-100-211-001
On behalf of:
Kebaktian Pujian dan Penyembuhan Ilahi (KPPI)
KPPI Secretariat :
Kav. DKI 130/2, Meruya Selatan
Kembangan, Central Jakarta
Telp : 021 – 586 4272
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org