Come To Jesus
Word of God is taken from Matthew 11:28-30 (KJV)
“…Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light”.
Lord Jesus, the Savior invites us to surrender the burdens to Him and He will replace with a light yoke. The Lord Jesus asks us to submit our burdens to Him, lest we give them to the world, for the world only promises a temporary dream.
1 John 1:7 (KJV) “But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin”.
Let us live in the light as He is in the light. He wants to bring us into His light and get out from the darkness. Whose voice do we hear? The voice might have often been heard, but how long we have ignored it? Listen to the voice of the Lord Jesus. He is the Bread of Life, He is the never-ending Keeper of Israel, He is the Lamb of God, He wants us to belong to His and His beloved. He wants us to be a valuable person. He will lift the burdens of our lives.
God wants us to come to Him, in order that we have a close personal relationship with Him, an affinity with God. He who promises to give relief to us is the Savior, God the Creator. Take the decision to quit our lives which is outside of the Lord, stop all our sins and come to Him, let us soften our hearts and come to Him, make a decision to know Him personally.
God does not promise a heavy burden if we live earnestly to Him. He will not let us, otherwise He will answer our every need.
If we really want our lives be changed and have personal experience with God we must believe and accept Him as our personal Lord and Savior. Believe in Him and accept Him through personal prayer.
Miracles of Healing
The Word of God is from Mark 5:24-34 (KJV)
24. And Jesus went with him; and much people followed him, and thronged him.
25. And a certain woman, which had an issue of blood twelve years,
26. And had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse,
27. When she had heard of Jesus, came in the press behind, and touched his garment.
28. For she said, If I may touch but his clothes, I shall be whole.
29. And straightway the fountain of her blood was dried up; and she felt in her body that she was healed of that plague.
30. And Jesus, immediately knowing in himself that virtue had gone out of him, turned him about in the press, and said, Who touched my clothes?
31. And his disciples said unto him, Thou seest the multitude thronging thee, and sayest thou, Who touched me?
32. And he looked round about to see her that had done this thing.
33. But the woman fearing and trembling, knowing what was done in her, came and fell down before him, and told him all the truth.
34. And he said unto her, Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague.
The Lord Jesus healed a woman who suffered from a-12-year bleeding but her faith broke through the crowds who were thronged to meet the Lord Jesus. She kept saying “If I touch His cloak, I must be healed”. And when she could touch His robe then she was healed. Jesus felt the energy coming out of Him and this woman came forward and told what had already happened to her. God said her faith has saved her. God knows each of us. It is our faith which God sees. We must go forward and appear to declare the faith. Do not miss the opportunity when we read this musing. Now is God’s appointed time for us to receive miracles of healing. Let us be bold coming to God, give up the burdens of our lives, believe in Him, pray with faith and receive miracles of healing.
Prayer that is raised earnestly and with the faith will move God’s heart to perform miracles.
Source : Rev. Joseph Batubara & Rev. Mey Panjaitan, KPPI August 12th, 2016